A Criptman03 Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, register and stay active!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Register and stay active.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Judge competion, my entry
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm by Criptman

» Rep and Points.
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:12 pm by MageMonPure

» Crowns 2
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 pm by MageMonPure

» Rate the person's avatar above you.
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 pm by MageMonPure

» Picture of me
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:35 pm by MageMonPure

» Prepare for a picture of one Sexy Asian!
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:34 pm by MageMonPure

» A Few Quick Questions!
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:33 pm by MageMonPure

» How To Remove Super Glue!
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 pm by MageMonPure

» RootBeer3599's RuneScape Music Video Judge Application.
Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 pm by MageMonPure

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Magemonpure's Money Making Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Criptman
Owner
Criptman

Character sheet
Fav Nba Team: Cleveland Cavaliers ftw

Magemonpure's Money Making Guide Empty
PostSubject: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm

********Note Magemonpure made this guide, not me.********

How To Make Money (1): This video basicly consisted of Smithing, with a slight bit of humor at the end, A breif speech of what I was saying:Make cannonballs (35+ smithing and Dwarf Cannon Quest completed) buy steel bars at around their mid or low price, they will sell. Make the cannonballs (Need cannon mould; purchased from the Dwarf in the city) they make 4 Cannonballs to a steel bar.

How To Make Money (2): This video was about TelePort Tabs, in the top 10 ways to make money in RS, what you need is 50+ Construction and a Study. You'll take your Butler or Teleports and make Teleport tabs with soft Clay. They sell to people whom live off Lunar/anchients or are a skiller

How To Make Money (3): This video contains of Vials Of Water. You go to Ardungude and go to the General Store a bit north of the small bank, by the Zoo, and you buy vials of water for 10 GP each. Then you sell in the GE for roughly 90 GP each.

How To Make Money (4): This video had GE merchanting (MEMBERS ONLY) I told you how to merch VERACS or any BARROWS item, even GodSwords. AND YES, THE YEW PART IS MERCHING. #1 look on GE on the RS homepage #2 check to see if atleast 1 item is HIGHER in price. #3 buy the sets and unset them #4 Put all items that are DOWN in price 1k - 5k under MID #5 put all items that are ABOVE in price 10k - 30k higher than MID and wait for them to sell

SOME OTHER GUIDES:

Barrows: It doesn't matter what Barrows avatar you do first, if you have high prayer and know how to handle them, but for some there is a certain way.

GWD: Kill goblins (for BANDOS) and you NEED A HAMMAR I don't suggest bandos, because it is overrated with high levels whom can't kill a blue dragon, or even Zammy or Armadyl, but it's easy, don't need much pray pots but you do need some food, and if you die, you have a 40% chance you ain't getting your stuff back in time.

MERCHING: (For noobs with not alot of money) buy earth runes for the min price, it may take a bit but train a skill or go outside, when you've bought them all, sell at high, NOTE: may not sell automaticly, may take 1 - 7 days to sell all, please do not back out of it people WILL buy them

(For people with a good bit of cash) buy lobbies for ATLEAST 75gp UNDER MID so you know that you'll not loose money, then sell for 50gp UNDER MID - HIGH, please be patient because it might take a bit of time, *NOWADAYS with GE it takes a bit so train or go outside, or anything you find productive.*
Back to top Go down
MageMonPure
Admin
MageMonPure

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 am

AHH! I thought you were gonna add the videos. *phew* OK good, I like it hehe looks better here than on my website

Magemonpure's Money Making Guide Sigka5
Back to top Go down
h u s s
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 am

oo, good ideas might try some
Back to top Go down
Criptman
Owner
Criptman

Character sheet
Fav Nba Team: Cleveland Cavaliers ftw

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm

MageMonPure wrote:
AHH! I thought you were gonna add the videos. *phew* OK good, I like it hehe looks better here than on my website

Magemonpure's Money Making Guide Sigka5

king

Last edited by Criptman03 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redsoxrock3

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:21 pm

awesome... well i think the only one of those that works well (for me) its merchanting. I like merchanting d boots/ rune arrows/ pots personally just cuz i have more work with them but thanks anyways ill go try the barrows 1 next week
Back to top Go down
ICE CREAM
Community Veteran
ICE CREAM

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Very nice guides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magemonpure's Money Making Guide   Magemonpure's Money Making Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Magemonpure's Money Making Guide
Page 1 of 1